The following sources were used to document this individual.
- Sweet, Homer DeLois, Averys of Groton (Press of the Rice-Taylor Printing Co, Syracuse,NY,1894)
- Elroy McKendree Avery and Catherine Hitchcock (Tilden) Avery, The Groton Avery Clan, Cleveland, 1912
- 1884, 1886, 1889 DEEDS-JACK CO,TX 1886, 1889, 1888 DEEDS-PALO PINTO CO,TX
- Mary Louisa Tripp-Fields, Journal of Mary Louisa Tripp-Fields (Personal Journal, Handwritten), RelativelyConnected.com, http://www.relativelyconnected.com, Vancouver, Washington, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marriage Records, Wayne Co, Michigan, Film 987769, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, UT, Film 987769.
- 1880 Jack County, Texas Federal Census, Precinct 5, Jack, Texas; Roll: T9_1313; Family History Film: 1255313; Page: 65.4000; Enumer, Ancestry.com.
- 1900 Jack Co, Texas Federal Census,
, Justice Precinct 5, Jack, Texas; Roll: T623 1648; Page: 14A; Enumeration District: 39., Ancestry.com.
Louisa listed in household of son as his mother.
Spouse Nettie Medora Avery Tripp listed in error as Myrtle M.
- 1910 Jack County, Texas Federal Census, Justice Precinct 5, Jack, Texas; Roll: T624_1567; Page: 7B; Enumeration District: 146; Imag, Ancestry.com.
This justice precinct is not correctly indexed. Could only find record by viewing each enueration page.
Return to Groupsheet