The following sources were used to document this individual.
- Sweet, Homer DeLois, Averys of Groton (Press of the Rice-Taylor Printing Co, Syracuse,NY,1894)
- Elroy McKendree Avery and Catherine Hitchcock (Tilden) Avery, The Groton Avery Clan, Cleveland, 1912
- Randall, George L, Descendants of Abiel Tripp, Private printing, New Bedford Public Library, Genealogy Dept and Archives, 613 Pleasant Street, New Bedford, MA, USA, 929.2 T737RH.
Provides details on descendants from Abiel Tripp to William Riley Tripp family group.
- 1910 Jack County, Texas Federal Census, Justice Precinct 8, Jack, Texas; Roll: T624_1567; Page: 10A; Enumeration District: 149; Ima, 2007, Ancestry.com, www.ancestry.com.
Living near Clyde Odell Tripp and Green Washington Fields.
- Whitehead, MG, Marriage Book, Young County, TX, Vol 4, pg 519, Young Co Courthouse
- Texas Deaths, 1964-98 Record, Ancestry.com, www.ancestry.com
- Death Certificate, RelativelyConncected.com
- Findagrave.com, Cottonwood Cemetery, Jack County, TX, USA, findagrave.com
- 1920 Jack County, Texas Federal Census, vol165 ed168 sh6 ln52, National Archives, Washington, DC.
- 1930 Jack County, TX Federal Census, Precinct 3, Jack, Texas; Roll: 2360; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 7; Image: 975.0., Ancestry.com, www.ancestry.com.
Return to Groupsheet